- Mini knit poncho in Alpaca natural light grey color
- Versatile silhouette open on the sides
- Ribbed effortless hoodie
- Made in Peru following ethical practices
- 100% super soft baby-alpaca wool
Groovy beach: match it with The Shorts for a super cool and comfy seaside style
- 100% Sustainable and Fair Trade baby alpaca
- Naturally dyed with colorants derived from plants or minerals
White / Light-grey / Dark-grey / White with yellow stripe
- Lillian is 5'10.5 (33,25,35), and she is wearing a size S
- Dang is 5'10.5 (38,29,35), and he is wearing a size L
Ahblo knitwear is made to last.
Check out our care guide to know how to wash and store your knits so that you love them forever.
Using only natural materials is our motto in the search of moments of total harmony with nature. We make our pieces with integrity and purpose, and the fibers we use are sustainable, smart and luxurious. Our first fiber exploration is Baby Alpaca.
Experience the ultimate luxury with baby alpaca fiber. Derived from the softest part of the adult alpaca, baby alpaca fiber boasts a fineness of 21.5 to 23 microns. A sustainable alternative to cashmere, it's a true gem from nature.
Stay cozy in winter and cool in summer with baby alpaca fiber. Its unique medullated structure creates tiny hollow areas that trap warmth during colder months and provide insulation against heat in summer
Baby alpaca fiber's exceptional softness stems from its finer scale height. With scales measuring under 23 microns, it surpasses cashmere and other animal fibers, providing a luxuriously smooth and gentle feel.
Enjoy stain-free elegance with baby alpaca. Its exceptional wicking capabilities repel moisture, preventing liquids from penetrating the fiber and minimizing the risk of stains on your cherished alpaca woolen garments.